I took the girls to the zoo again on Monday....it was a beautiful day. The girls enjoyed eating ice cream after a healthy lunch. Olivia ordered chocolate with sprinkles and Adyson chose vanilla with sprinkles. Adyson held her cup all by herself and scooped out most of it with her spoon; she sipped the last little bit! We are so glad that we are zoo member; the girls love to go and it is a great way to spend the day.
Here are some pics of the girls enjoying their ice cream:
Here a few of them looking at some fish!
In typical Denver fashion, Monday was beautiful and Tuesday evening a snowstorm rolled in. The girls and I went to the gym right when the snow began to fall and by the time we were finished the roads were already a mess. Over a foot of snow fell over night!
One final note: here is a hysterical video of my Adyson.
Some background info...I was changing her diaper, although had to go down the hall to get another one from her closet. She was in the playroom. I pulled her pants up temporarily and in the 5 seconds I was gone she peed! Then she said she needed to poop and wanted to go on the potty. This is what followed......
No comments:
Post a Comment